Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
A hybrid role that incorporates strategic supplier management, coordination of demand and supply requirements and product management for accessory and OEM products worldwide. Establishes and maintains strategic supplier relationships through mutual commitments. Manages all aspects of established domestic and international supplier/partner relationships in pursuit of achieving established Katun corporate goals. Introduction of new products, and management of existing products through the product life cycle.
• Manage external relationships through strategic supplier partnerships
• Assume the role of Katun primary Point of Contact (POC) for assigned domestic and international suppliers/partners
• Develop and implement supplier strategy
• Identify, select, and qualify new suppliers/partners
• Establish and maintain supplier business rules-agreements and/or contracts as required to best support Katun corporate goals.
- Working Capital
- Product Quality
• Plan weekly purchase orders and manage inventory levels for world-wide warehouses
• Manage the ETA process from initial order placement through delivery. Updating and communicating changes to the business units and product marketing (related to new product launches).
• Achieve corporate inventory days on hand, and customer fill rate goals at the business unit & Global level.
• Continual improvement activities with suppliers for cost, working capital, quality, delivery, processes, etc. (not all inclusive)
• Continuous innovative efforts to introduce new products, upgrade current products, and maintain both Katun and supplier/partner competitiveness in the market place
• Interact with Marketing/Sales/Business Units/Technical Operations on product issues as required
Key Performance Areas:
• Continuous product, process, and supplier/partner relationship improvement to meet Katun’s EBITDA targets
• Implementation of supplier/partner initiatives on a timely basis
• Quality standards for purchased products, packaging, and labeling consistent with the positioning of the Katun Performance Brand
• Consistent supplier/partner delivery
• Supplier/partner performance evaluations
• Product cost downs/cost avoidance
• Annual Purchases of approximately $10 million
• Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 4-8 years’ experience in the same or related industry in procurement/product development-sourcing/contract management
• Strong persuasive/negotiation, analytical problem solving/management skills
• International supplier relations experience preferred
• Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills for wide range of internal and external contacts at all levels of the organization
• Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
• Strong planning and organization skills
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.